University of Hertfordshire Arts customer service standards are in place to ensure that you receive a consistently high standard of customer care.
Our promise to you
- We will provide high quality customer service at all times.
- We will treat you with respect and always offer a friendly and polite service.
- We will welcome and listen to your comments, compliments and complaints.
When you visit us we will
- Provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment.
- Enable you to access and find the facilities and services you require, where available.
- Ensure that you are treated with respect and in a professional manner.
- Ensure that staff members are able to provide you with information and sign-post as necessary.
If you email or write to us we will
- Acknowledge receipt of your correspondence with 1 working day, and provide a full response within 5 working days. If we cannot answer you fully within 5 working days, we will contact you and tell you why, and explain the next steps.
If you telephone us we will
- Ensure your call can be taken between our customer service hours of 10:00 - 12:00, Monday to Friday.
- Respond to voicemail messages within 1 working day.
- Respond to your enquiry as best we can, and if we cannot, we will explain why and ensure that an appropriate member of staff can help you.
The complaints process below is for visitors and customers of University of Hertfordshire Arts and its subsidiaries, and does not cover the wider University.
Stage 1 - If at any time you are unhappy with the levels of service you experience, please speak to a member of our customer service team who will try their best to resolve your complaint straight away.
Stage 2 - If your complaint has not been resolved by our customer service team, it will be referred to a manager who will assess the complaint and try to find a resolution.
Stage 3 - If you remain dissatisfied by the response we will ask you to submit your complaint in writing so that it can be addressed at a more senior level. We aim to deal with all letters of complaint within 10 days of receipt. If we cannot answer your complaint within the timescales provided, we will contact you and tell you why and when you can expect a full response.