Covid-19 Safety on Campus and at UH Arts + Culture Events
The safety of our staff, students, artists and audience members is of upmost importance to us. The University is following the current government guidelines in running Covid-safe events. We have taken appropriate action to provide all our users with a safe working and social environment.
- A risk assessment of each event is in place which includes Covid-19 controls and can be provided by the event organiser.
- We have taken appropriate action to provide ventilation in each space.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with relevant guidance and outcomes of our risk assessment.
- We ask where possible for our staff, students, artists and visitors to wear a face covering indoors in high footfall areas.
- Please keep a respectful social distance from others.
- Please take a lateral flow test before coming into our spaces or our events.
- Please ensure you DO NOT come onto campus is you have has a positive Covid-19 test and follow the guidance set out by the NHS.
We will ensure the latest information is posted on our website and social media channels.
We thank you for your understanding,
UH Arts + Culture Team