If you have booked online, please bring your printed ticket with you to your chosen event. You will be asked to show the relevant concession ID on entry, If you do not have the right to a concessionary rate you will be asked to pay the difference on a full price ticket.
Where concessions apply, discounts are available to:
- full-time students / NUS.
- children aged 16 and under.
- person with a disability (carers receive a complimentary ticket).
- adults aged over 65.
- those in receipt of unemployment benefit.
- University of Hertfordshire employees, students and alumni.
Please be aware that you may be asked to provide proof of eligibility when attending your chosen event.
For groups booking of 10 tickets or more, a complimentary ticket is provided.
Schools and colleges
Eligible for group size 10+ £10 rear auditorium seats, one free place per 10 pupils (see show pages). Under 18s only.
School discount applies to selected shows, where indicated. Subject to allocation availability.
Seats cannot be reserved unless in exceptional circumstances, such as large group bookings or by agreement with managing staff.
Exchanges and refunds
Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded (unless an event is cancelled).
Booking fee and postage
UHArts do not charge a booking fee.
If you wish your tickets to be posted a £1 fee will apply, you can alternatively print your tickets from home or collect them from the box office free of charge.
We are committed to upholding the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. All personal details you provide will be kept securely and not disclosed to third parties without authorisation.
Babies in arms
Children under 18 months are permitted when suitable. Please telephone in advance to check.
Children under 14 years are welcome at events where age is not stipulated, but must be accompanied by an adult.
- All tickets and discounts are subject to availability.
- All event information correct at time of publishing.
- We reserve the right to make occasional ticket offers, and to change or cancel programmes.
- Latecomers will not be admitted whilst a performance is in progress.
- Outdoor events are subject to weather conditions.